Job Title: Machinist
Job Type: Regular, waged employee after initial 90 days.
Supervisor: Machinist Supervisor
Work Schedule: 40 hours, Monday through Friday.
Purpose: Machine custom metal parts.
- Read and understand machining programs received from Programmer.
- Set up machine to begin production.
- Machine parts consistent with instructions from customers.
- Perform "First Article" inspection.
- Monitor parts during production process to identify potential problems.
- Take completed parts to Quality Inspection for final quality approval.
- Perform light cleaning of assigned equipment.
- Continually improve job knowledge.
To apply for this position please fax to (713) 939-0637 or scan and email application to